AIR CONDITIONING BRISBANE & GOLD COAST
Over time, your Split air conditioner loses its work efficiency and gives you high energy bills. With any electrical appliance, regular upkeep is a must and ducted air conditioning in Brisbane& Gold Coast is not an exception in that regard. If you suddenly notice an abrupt rise in energy consumption or not getting even air cooling in your room, it’s likely some major faults have taken place within the intricate components of your unit which requires professional air conditioning service in Gold Coast. We understand your concern and offer flawless Split air conditioning installation in Brisbane throughout the year at a low price.
If you want to know how to service your appliance post aircon installation in Gold Coast smoothly and efficiently at home, here are 5 handy tips for you.
- Inspect your air filters after every 4-6 weeks
- Try to keep the 24-degree temperature for cooling
- Check the indoor and outdoor unit regularly to ensure the rear coil is free from hair or leaves
- Switch off the circuit breaker when not in use
- Check for signs of any technician malfunctions to decide whether you need to hire professional air conditioning in Gold Coast.
Call our experts for hassle-free Split air conditioning installation in Brisbane and get a quote for FREE!